• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mihaivi

Help Needed

28 posts in this topic

For about 4-5 days, every time i log in the game, first spawn i get in as "invisible" can't see anyone in the game, and only on the minimap i can see the people who spawned on the same mission. Usually if i despawned and respawn that would have fixed the problem but now 3/5 tries, i see frozen people, can walk around a while then i die.

Also ... i'm having problems despawning more frequently ... i press escape and shows "RTB" "MIA" "RES" but no times, and the ok button stays grey.

posting my dxdiag as well

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1acjSMsXENdD-qafA4Q3sIDOdHl71XRxNB2hcHeMYz0E

I did request the move of the thread as this is the right place for it.

Guys, if you have any ideas what could cause Mihaivi's issue, please go ahead.

Symptom1: Whenever he logs in he is invisible on the first spawn (mission). Respawning is fixing it. But if he logs out and back log in and spawns again he is invisible again and sees no one around even though minimap is showing loads of people around him.

Symptom2: Having greyed out "ok" button on despawn screen

I did ask him to do a fresh reinstall of the game. He did, meanwhile twice.

Can you guys have a look at his dxdiag?

Thanks in advance!

bb

Drivers!

From what I read not all of them are up to date. Start with motherbord and GPU. I am guessing his network card is integrated on the motherbord. It not make sure network card is updated.

Installed all drivers motherboard, network card, video...

The ping is 160-170 same as it was before the problems started, and lost packets i didn't see anything to be alarming.

Offline mode works well ... i did try it to check out the "balance" between planes ... and i'm not having any problems.

My only problem is that when i spawn in the game i can't see anyone around me, even if on the minimap i can still see the people on my mission(only from my mission; white blue, the dark blue ones can't) then i need to despawn, a lot of times need to even wait on the delay, then 2nd time i go in game i can play ... for a while until it decides to get me stuck in there so that 3/5 times i won't be able to rtb or even if i die, won't be able to see the timer, and the ok button will be always grey, then i need to force close the game and log in again, and the entire story repeats itself

Are you running on a wireless connection?

Does task manager show anything else taking a lot of resources?

A proxy connection or antivirus running?

Might be a port problem. I know there are some ports that need forwarding, however i can't remember the numbers right now.

When you are ingame hit numlock and get the box up. Take a few screenshoots of it and post it here.

this is the worst problem i have seen to date. i have no ideas. maybe try a friends computer and see if it runs the game normally.

vpn is new ip

DNS is not. I have seen people with this problem before and as i recall one of them solved the problem by changing DNS server. Sure you can find the post if you do a search.

Well a little hard to change DNS since i have a pppoe connection, where all is set automatically by the isp

you should still be able to set a manual dns on your computer via the network adapter's IPv4 settings.

Well a little hard to change DNS since i have a pppoe connection' date=' where all is set automatically by the isp[/quote']

I think there is a guide on how to do it in the link i provided a few posts back. If you can't get it to work let us know and we can help out.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0