• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gun3

'Your subscription is currently not active'

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

I re-activated my account again yesterday and on the website it says my account/status is active, I also got some confirmation mails. But everytime I wanna go online it says 'Your subscription is currently not active.

Thanks for the link, Ive been searching for answers for 2 days now and couldn find anything beside old posts (from several years ago).

After 3 days still not fixed and still no more info about it...

I find this a - point tbh since people pay for it and deserve to have more info about the problem (like how long it will take to fix or anything).. Now it looks like they "dont" see it as a priority it my eyes. But since this is the first time in many years (ive played), i wont complain and try to be more patience but I really wanna start playing asap.

I hate to say it, but I agree with you. Just giving a quick update makes all the difference in the world.

That being said, I hope they don't force me to pay for these days of not being able to play.

Tbh, the money isn't the biggest problem here. They give great deals. But what bothers me the most is that Ive send 2 PM's to admins Ive submitted a support ticket to playnet and waiting 4 days for a simple answer.. I don't believe this problem can take 4 days, sorry I really dont believe this. They've fixed more complex situations within hours but Its impossible to fix this ? I'm getting more and more frustrated (which is my right and I think a right response to this situation). Please Rats MORE INFO OR FASTER FIX !!!!!!!!!!!

And the complaining goes on... We are one week further now and Im (same for the others with this error) still not able to login. When will this FINALLY BE FIXED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really getting tired of this problem I paid for it and Im getting ignored and it seems CRS is doing other stuff...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0