Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vongunn

Can't select "German Army"

5 posts in this topic

Heya, a B1 player headed back to check out the latest. I notice I can spawn any form of allied persona, but I can not select a BDE for German Army. My persona is a captain in the heer, but for some reason, I am not allowed back in.. *wonders if the Generals daughter had anything to do with that..* :D Anyway, if one could look, I would be happy. I'll keep playin with the Americans until the next campaign, then, I dunno...

more info: I can select German Airforce, German Navy and get to a bde selection screen. Selecting German Army and hitting Select Brigade does nothing expect invoke the 'on leave' timer for the allied side... Please help.

Ty

more info: I can select German Airforce, German Navy and get to a bde selection screen. Selecting German Army and hitting Select Brigade does nothing expect invoke the 'on leave' timer for the allied side... Please help.

Ty

I'm at a loss on this. Perhaps submit a support ticket?

Select a german persona you can get into the game, air or navy.

Select a brigade, at the brigade screen use the map to find a active ground bde.

Right click the town flag for that bde and select a ground bde, it should pop you

into that ground bde.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0