Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pbfarmer

New People Game Name Not being Recognized

3 posts in this topic

I convinced someone to try the game, they signed up as a free account and then upgraded to the $9.99/mo. They still can not log in after a week with a "gear" being stuck. Very frustrating talking up the game to find this happening. It has been over a week and no results, how do you expect to attract and keep new players??

How about a status update, it has been since the 20th of Nov.

I convinced someone to try the game, they signed up as a free account and then upgraded to the $9.99/mo. They still can not log in after a week with a "gear" being stuck. Very frustrating talking up the game to find this happening. It has been over a week and no results, how do you expect to attract and keep new players??

was reported to be fixed as of yesterday. If there is still an issue, email xoom@playnet.com or bloo@playnet.com asap.

I need a name and an e-mail, preferably them to contact me directly and I will do what I can to support them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0