Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ferth

Stats screwy

4 posts in this topic

Is it just my stats or is everyones just reporting how many kills you have and thats it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by ferth

Yes, stats are messed up at the moment.

There was an announcement last week about it, basically they found some problems when they went to reset for the new campaign and the CRS staff spent a couple of days furiously debugging in order to get the campaign up and running.

They said that they knew the stats were going to be screwy but that they wanted to launch the campaign and then deal with it. It may be that when they start working again, all the stats from campaign start have been properly recorded and you will be able to view them, or it might turn out that it will only properly record them from the moment the fix is complete. I don't think CRS like to make a promise either way because they don't want to upset people if they get it wrong.

Not sure how long the fix will take, hopefully not too long. I think the issue is that some of the code is still 11 years old (some has been updated) so no one is ever completely sure what will happen when they change stuff.

Thanks for the responses guys. I always like to know if I got payback on someone who pwned me earlier :) Hopefully they'll be back up soon.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0