• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leparc

BE Youtube videos thread

17 posts in this topic

Just some ww2online videos I found on youtube. Post your favs ;)

For noobies

2iG9gmFL2hc

Very early game

gEl8WxDx_7A

Ce's armour column

UlhKkO2i6Pk

Just some ww2online videos I found on youtube. Post your favs ;)

For noobies

2iG9gmFL2hc

Very early game

gEl8WxDx_7A

Ce's armour column

UlhKkO2i6Pk

at the "very early game"

i want to nowadays maps looking like this... so many axis arrows there! :o

Some of the best (for training) I've seen in a long time :)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

S!

bump

WWII Online player actually passed away Sunday 23rd January 2005 from a heart attack shouveling snow. We did not know untill a family member notified the community a month or two later. He had so many friends within the community we organized an online funeral on his behalf March 30, 2005.

Each soldier you see here is a real person online from around the world.

RIP AOTHELM

Your friend Helmman.

From Squad CO:Photobob

As CO of the White Falcons, I on behalf of my squad would like to thank everyone that attended the service and visited our website with kind words of support. It is amazing how we spend countless hour together and become great friends and yet never meet the person/s. They become the face behind the monitor. Yes, AOthelm will be missed, but as long as my squad keeps his memory with them in their minds and heart, he will always be with us. This is a great community, I have met many wonderful people thru the years, and I look forward to the many more to meet.

wA-UK774xG0

Please' date=' don't post OLD VIDEOs, IT IS KILLING PLAYER BASE[/quote']

I doubt it. WW2ONLINE has a Very Rich Heritage. It is good to show how far this game has come. It shows this game has the longevity that most other games can only dream of.

IMO.

some of my videos :) that video compilation is not fully made by me but i changed music and added some videos :)

wd4d0E8ULnE BQLoA7VE7XI

SRqnoRn6Vn4 OYsBvz4agXo

6zVD9Py5oiA FG4yslrToI0

Edited by tomppeli2k

some of my videos :) that video compilation is not fully made by me but i changed music and added some videos :)

wd4d0E8ULnE

I was there! It was fun to be on first mission of campaing 108, I hope we have more luck on first mission of campaing 109

Nice videos tomppeli2k ;)

I was there! It was fun to be on first mission of campaing 108, I hope we have more luck on first mission of campaing 109

Nice videos tomppeli2k ;)

haha thanks :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0