Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saryehudah

list of Vehicles/Equipment available for f2p

8 posts in this topic

Is there a list of vehicles and equipment, with description? What tanks can I use as France and Germany? Also, does this game have assault guns, self propelled arty, and tank destroyers?

oh I did not notice that before. Thank you. I have some other questions. Where do I actually find tanks to drive, and do the allies get any tanks with high velocity canons? If so, the mk iv d isn't going to last long.

EDIT:

I'm noticing that all of the f2p vehicles are useless against armor.

Edited by saryehudah

oh I did not notice that before. Thank you. I have some other questions. Where do I actually find tanks to drive, and do the allies get any tanks with high velocity canons? If so, the mk iv d isn't going to last long.

EDIT:

I'm noticing that all of the f2p vehicles are useless against armor.

Tier 0, 1 Allies are the only ones with high velocity guns, the Panhard Scout Car, The Daimler Scout Car, the Matty, the S35, the Stuart, Crusader A13, Cru A15, Sherman 76 and the First Churchill.

The only High Velocity Axis tanks are the 38T, IVG, STUG IIIG and Tiger.

The Stug IIIB has HEAT rounds which are pretty good against early tier allied armor.

Then the IIIH is available in Tier 1.

You'll have access to both with the F2P account.

With a lot of the axis armor, you will need to learn to flank the heavier allied tanks.

I'll let you form your own opinions and try not to listen to the side bias crap in the forums.

Good luck

Is there a way to only play inf support? I want to avoid heavy armor if at all possible. Also, I cannot do the tank / vehicle training. The second inf lesson or so, the one with the map, is bugged. I had to type a command to get all of the training completed. Are there any videos for vehicle training?

Edited by saryehudah

Is there a way to only play inf support? I want to avoid heavy armor if at all possible. Also' date=' I cannot do the tank / vehicle training. The second inf lesson or so, the one with the map, is bugged. I had to type a command to get all of the training completed. [b']Are there any videos for vehicle training?

Not sure how up to date this is:

http://battleground-europe.net/

The Stug IIIB has HEAT rounds which are pretty good against early tier allied armor.

Yep - and the great thing is that the penetration power does not decrease over range like an AP round.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0