Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quincannon

I Need Informers!

1 post in this topic

Attention ALL Allied Forces!

This is an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

This is turning into a great map for the Allies!

A great map for the Allies means that a lot of people are going the extra mile.

It means that they are giving their all for the Allied side.

The Allied side wants to recognize those who go above and beyond.

One way is for Officers, MOIC or not, to post After Action Reports in the forums. In your reports I would like to see the names of the men responsible for our victories. If you can't post a full AAR, then at least PM me with the names. If , on a map like this, you can't come up with one name a day, I'll eat my sideboards! (Yeah, I'm still bucking for Navy, heh!)

The OTHER way is for all of you... soldier, sailor, and buzzboys, to rat out your buddies. It's impossible for the HC to see everyone and what they do. YOU guys can make the difference. If your buddy is the one who takes that bunker, let us know. If your wingman gets 5 air to air victories in a single sortie, let us know. If your mom wears Army boots I DON'T WANNA KNOW!

I DO want to know the names of those guys who are winning this war for us. Do your part! Tell us who they are! Point them out to an HC officer. Post about it in the forums (I need who where what and when) , or PM me!

I've heard a couple of folks say that they have busted their tails over the years and never won a medal. Let's fix it!

So rat 'em out, squeeal on 'em. Be the kind of stool pigeon your buddies deserve....

Help us help them!

Quincannon

XO, Cinc Administration Staff

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0