Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
evilgypsy

DDZ Airwing and you.

18 posts in this topic

Hi all, your friendly neighborhood Gypsy here to announce that DDZ is officialy recruiting squad members for our airwing. Are you looking to get good? Are you looking for a few friends to watch your 6? Or are you just sick of flying alone. Then DDZ AW may be your solution. While flying with us you will learn such tactics as....

1. The Gypsy Bounce.
  2. The Reach Around.
  3. Ramma Damma Ding Dong.
  4. Head On Bro.
  5. and much much more.

So I know what your asking yourself right now. "Hey Gypsy what are the qualifications and rules required to and if I join DDZ AW".

Glad you asked.

1. Age requirment: Must be 18 or older to join. (I swear way to much for kids).
  2. Must have ts and a way to at least listen to fellow squad mates on TS. (Mic is optional but is incouraged).
  3. Must be able able to stick to one side (alli/Axis) for one camp. Switching sides without permission during a camp will result in a kick from the squad.
  4. Must not be offended by drug and alcohol induced vulgar and sometimes racist humor. (keeping it real yo)
  5. Must work well with others.

If you meet or think you meet these qualifications and would like to apply to DDZ AW feel free to send me a PM via the forums here or drop on into the DDZ AW chan in the WW2 OL official TS an say hi. After a few sorties with us you'll be telling noobs to "Get Good Bro" and flaming **** left and right.

Looking forward to your apps S!

Edited by evilgypsy

I approve of this airwing and its get good campaign.

Perhaps you should recruit shifty?

I approve of this airwing and its get good campaign.

Perhaps you should recruit shifty?

hmmm idk if he can make the grade... under consideration. ;) Thanks for the approval. :)

I would also like to add since it wont let me edit my post that qualification #4.

4. Must not be offended by drug and alcohol induced vulgar and sometimes racist humor. (keeping it real yo)

This statment is about me personaly (I like to party and inturn say some stupid **** sometimes) and does not reflect on any other DDZ or DDZ AW squad member. :)

I'll surely be flying with you when I can, so long as it's Axis.

I may resign from HC so I can fly Allied with you hahaha

I want to see what EZ Mode is like in the air!

I'll surely be flying with you when I can, so long as it's Axis.

I may resign from HC so I can fly Allied with you hahaha

I want to see what EZ Mode is like in the air!

One campaign won't hurt ;)

Oh and good luck with your air wing Gypsy (and thx for clarifying #4). How many do you have now?

Gyspsy #1 combat rule. Find a billion allied planes and say "lets go fight them"

Hmm that kinda was my rule when i was axis. Lol some fun times

Bump. Though gypsy may be behind enemy lines MIA somewhere, the squad pushes on and continues to "get good". Message myself or Littlebear for an invite or join us on the public ts under the DDz flying win channel: ts44.gameservers.com:9259 password: ww2

!S fellow LW

Miked420

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0