Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOC

problems with latest patch not loading the game

16 posts in this topic

We seem to have had some issues with this patch. We'll be examiining what to do about them first thing Monday morning, although things have begun already between several of us here even though it's early Sunday morning.

We had some really bad network issues on Friday that would appear to have affected our version control in some weird way we couldn't have anticipated, if my early research is correct, given it's early Sunday AM aftr an all nighter I don't want to say too much with a fried brain. Need some sleep. B(

Mighty bummed, but we'll jump on this guys.

Will this address the issue of ww2 encounter a problem in internet explorer also? Since thrn patch i get the ww2 has encounterd a problem with internet explorer.

What error messages are you getting. Unable to replicate in house. Can launch online and offline fine, shortcuts or web.

What error messages are you getting. Unable to replicate in house. Can launch online and offline fine' date=' shortcuts or web.[/quote']

Gophur can they be using I differnt broswer then say firefox or IE?

S!Wolfiejr

The browser shouldn't affect it because the desktop launching icon goes directly to Playgate, and it doesn't need the browser to launch. The people getting errors also cannot launch into offline mode without getting an error, and there is no way they could be launching to offline by use of a browser.

The browser shouldn't affect it because the desktop launching icon goes directly to Playgate' date=' and it doesn't need the browser to launch. The people getting errors also cannot launch into offline mode without getting an error, and there is no way they could be launching to offline by use of a browser.[/quote']

Ahh okay

Gophur i go thru the launch button to joi9n game i get ww2 has encounterd a problem and will have to be shut down, then ya have the option of sending a report or not.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0