Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cheapshot

Personal kills.

8 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if F2P can/will have access to stats. If so, you can do it like this:

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/find.jsp

-> put player name in msg box and hit search

-> choose correct player from the list

-> choose a persona (you only stats of a "persona", you do not have aggregated stats of say all your kills under axis AND allied)

-> Units

-> Choose all, from all 4 boxes + "Career Unit Comparison"

I'm also not sure if stats are up to date as we speak - that you'll have to ask some stats ho but we do have lots in these forums :D

I'm not sure if F2P can/will have access to stats. If so, you can do it like this:

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/find.jsp

-> put player name in msg box and hit search

-> choose correct player from the list

-> choose a persona (you only stats of a "persona", you do not have aggregated stats of say all your kills under axis AND allied)

-> Units

-> Choose all, from all 4 boxes + "Career Unit Comparison"

I'm also not sure if stats are up to date as we speak - that you'll have to ask some stats ho but we do have lots in these forums :D

Those are the stats of last campaign not this or the one coming today.

Stats page are bugged and require manual fixing at this time to update them.

After typing your name and choosing the correct one.....select a service branch...once entered look for the link. You have to go through each branch I think adding up the totals.

It worked for me prior to the close of this campaign. They might be down compiling the stats..dunno....

After typing your name and choosing the correct one.....select a service branch...once entered look for the link. You have to go through each branch I think adding up the totals.

It worked for me prior to the close of this campaign. They might be down compiling the stats..dunno....

+1 Yup thought you wanted to see this campaign stats for total kills do has keepit66 said

My understanding is that free to play accounts don't have access to stats.

At any rate, the stats page is currently down and has been for a while. The work to reset and maintain it was contracted out to a third party. I guess the third party isn't very good...

My understanding is that free to play accounts don't have access to stats.

At any rate, the stats page is currently down and has been for a while. The work to reset and maintain it was contracted out to a third party. I guess the third party isn't very good...

Oh wait i've been using the free account forums lol im not a free member sorry my mistake.

Oh wait i've been using the free account forums lol im not a free member sorry my mistake.

AFAIK free accounts can use stats.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0