Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stump

option to despawn disappears

7 posts in this topic

This has happened twice in the past 20 minutes for me: I go to despawn, either after being killed, or landing, and once the countdown hits 0, the box that lets you click OK or cancel disappears.

Better call the Orkin man because these bugs are getting rampant.

I've also had that happening recently too. Not to mention the constant clipping into the floor when spawning at the ab and the occasional falling through the floor in a depot. I'm not sure why it's happening, but, you're not alone.

I'm also getting a lot of keyboard lag lately in game. Keyboard inputs wont respond for 5-15 seconds sometimes - ending up with me dead usually :) It is wireless but never have the problem in any other game (and I can tab out when it locks up in-game).

I only get the clipping in the AB spawn if i go down the stairs in the middle of the spawn, if you use the stairs at the end of the spawn point, its doesnt happen if this helps any

I only get the clipping in the AB spawn if i go down the stairs in the middle of the spawn' date=' if you use the stairs at the end of the spawn point, its doesnt happen if this helps any[/quote']

hmm... you are pretty new to this game!?! good... its evertime good to see new players reporting and aving activity on forums :)

This has happened twice in the past 20 minutes for me: I go to despawn, either after being killed, or landing, and once the countdown hits 0, the box that lets you click OK or cancel disappears.

Better call the Orkin man because these bugs are getting rampant.

That's happened to me in the past. Usually the dialog window has moved to "juuuust" off the screen (usually upper right corner). You can drag it back to the middle of the screen, or else adjust the settings file to get it to return to the center of the screen.

Cursor grabs it if you happen to click prior to clicking ok or cancel and warps the box offscreen.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0