• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chyrenz

Kickstarter?

10 posts in this topic

Why doesn't someone start a Kickstarter campaign for Battleground Europe? It'd raise the much needed funds fast as there seems to be a great fan base.

it had already and almost got the money, but then they ran out the time or so... thats what i heard

The kickstarter was for Rapid Assault, not WWII Online.

This subject has been brought up and CRS statedit's something they can't do right now.

The best way to contribute to the future of this game is to subscribe for a HERO Account.

http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index.php/component/content/article/25-promotions-a-offers/12591-looking-for-qherosq

I still feel that the program would be valid in getting the game some much needed funding and upgrades. We all know the game is amazing.

Email the developers.

A lot of us feel that way also

oh... yeah! sorry i was in other worlds lol... so... that would be good idea... but what if it fail?? can it hurt the paying playersbase??

Kickstarter is for new projects, not updates for existing ones. My understanding is that KS would not allow CRS to do a campaign for WWIIOL, only a brand new game.

Who would be the best person to email about it? Perhaps showing our support for a Kickstarter program on this thread might show them we'd support the project to raise more cash to upgrade the game?:)

Who would be the best person to email about it? Perhaps showing our support for a Kickstarter program on this thread might show them we'd support the project to raise more cash to upgrade the game?:)

maybe Xoom, but i dont think this will get trough it or even get in... because rapid assault already was on kickstarter but didnt get trough it... time ended right before few dollars till the full... or something...

instead that we just need 60 more Heroes for it... so why wouldnt you join to hero program?? plz do it!! WE NEED TO GET THAT 300 OF HEROES!!! :)

Edited by tomppeli2k

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0