• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomppeli2k

Few questions to CRS

10 posts in this topic

1. is freightier having an bug issue on lifeboats that inf cant get on the ship?

2. can they get on the ship if raise an opel with infantry onto the freightier?

3. where can i get to sign up for HC?? the page down?

4. when you have no problems game is about fully fixed (due to the Hero plane campaign) , would you remake officer models for HC/ or even make different models for different level of player in Army infantry? and what if make navy infantry different models?? and emotes and air raid siren??

5. can we do a Vote for what you will start to fix first after CRS gets new coder?

other players questions:

-creepahfin asking: Are you going to add another Fronts of war like eastern front

hope that CRS will do this survey and make community know about what is gonna happen and what you want and what we want...

EDIT: ALL CAN ASK MORE UNDER THIS POST!! :cool:

Edited by tomppeli2k
...more questions...

Free to play can't join HC.

yea i know, but where is the pages to join!?!?!

i saw them few years back but now it says with red text that there is problems... i didnt ask, can free play join it!

Tomp are you a free 2 play account?

yes i am what then? i am not asking can free to play account join HC, GOD DAMN WTF CANT PEOPLE READ AT ALL!?!?!?!:mad:

yes i am what then? i am not asking can free to play account join HC' date=' GOD DAMN WTF CANT PEOPLE READ AT ALL!?!?!?!:mad:[/quote']

No, you cannot join HC as a F2P, so quit asking. :D

As to the other questions, they are mostly old ones, so here is where I think CRS stands:

1 - Yes, freightiers (and other ships) have bugs related with carrying inf. Not a priority. There is a cool workaround, but since you play axis, I'm not telling you :rolleyes: .

2 - No idea.

3 - "where can i get to sign up for HC" - Well you cant :D . But I think there should be a working link inside premium forums. So get a premium account, get on the forums and lead your side into victory !

4 - Not a priority and the air raid siren was removed because too many players where annoyed by it. (a bit like rain, its only fun in the first hour )

5 - No. CRS reserves the right to decide that. I think this was said on the last rat chat.

ovelha - saintj2 - saintj

No, you cannot join HC as a F2P, so quit asking. :D

As to the other questions, they are mostly old ones, so here is where I think CRS stands:

1 - Yes, freightiers (and other ships) have bugs related with carrying inf. Not a priority. There is a cool workaround, but since you play axis, I'm not telling you :rolleyes: .

2 - No idea.

3 - "where can i get to sign up for HC" - Well you cant :D . But I think there should be a working link inside premium forums. So get a premium account, get on the forums and lead your side into victory !

4 - Not a priority and the air raid siren was removed because too many players where annoyed by it. (a bit like rain, its only fun in the first hour )

5 - No. CRS reserves the right to decide that. I think this was said on the last rat chat.

mm... are you trolling me or dont you still understand im nNOT asking that can f2p get to HC!?!?

also i was not asking priority on officer models... just asking if ?

so... i would like to get REAL CRS to reply on this...

mm... are you trolling me or dont you still understand im nNOT asking that can f2p get to HC!?!?

also i was not asking priority on officer models... just asking if ?

so... i would like to get REAL CRS to reply on this...

You actually asked "where can i" and you are F2P. But I was only kidding there.

Good luck with the rest.

Edited by ovelha

yes i am what then? i am not asking can free to play account join HC' date=' GOD DAMN WTF CANT PEOPLE READ AT ALL!?!?!?!:mad:[/quote']

You wrote:

where can i get to sign up for HC??

Maybe you need to learn how to not ask a question when you are'nt trying to ask a ??????LOL

You wrote:

Maybe you need to learn how to not ask a question when you are'nt trying to ask a ??????LOL

lol... i continued to: is the page down??

thats why i ask where can i get to sign up!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0