Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrjelloman

Not the longest story..

1 post in this topic

We were invading Anhee, XOOM as always was doing an excellent job to let the players know that you need to pop smoke! I had gathered about three buddies around the army base before the bridge and decided we should push as a bunch of smoke had been thrown onto it.

As we crossed, everything was going fine. We had decent suppressing fire and the smoke was covering our advance. At about the mid-point of the bridge, bullet spatters ripped across around me and in front of me. Two of the men with me were ripped up by a Hurricane's guns. I sighed with great relief knowing I had just merely escaped death.

That's when I removed that feeling relief, as I watched the Hurricane slowly turn around and start diving towards my position again. If you remember as a little kid, how you would push a button and think you'd go faster and/or hit harder? I mushed my shift button into the keyboard and ran as fast as I could. Bullets flew all around me, and I heard men dying around me.

I then made it to the end of the bridge and jumped into a poof of smoke and stayed there for 10 minutes.

I don't think I like Hurricanes anymore. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0