Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
exlax

Want More Fun In Game ??

6 posts in this topic

For the new players...this game has a bit of a learning curve and the best way to learn is to join a squad and learn from game veterans. There are plenty of great squads to join.

Sal is right the best way to learn is join a squad then join them on teamspeak and they will teach you and before u know your a veteran player yourself...

Just make sure you ignore all posts referring to spys, hacks, cheats, etc.. The game has some bugs, and I have experienced them all first hand. I can assure you, clipping, vegetation disappearing, etc are just bugs. If you get any of them, or notice the game looks different, do the honorable thing and close the game to desktop and reboot. Once back in, the bug should have disappeared.

Spies, well, they do exist, but not to the extent people say they do. One guy watching 20 odd Inf run out of the exact same bush, 20 seconds after the FRU was placed doesn't me he is a spy, only that he is observant. :)

Totally agree with xxsalxx join a squad and get on teamspeak 3 you will make some great online friends

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0