Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
runken38

[AXIS] Maschinenpistolengruppe

7 posts in this topic

A new axis-only defensive squad is forming and we are looking for defensive minded players.

We will focus on some of the basic things in defensive playing:

*Bunker and cp guard duty

*Recapping

*Efru hunting

We are not the ones that snipe from the spawn building windows while cps are being capped. We are not the ones who rush by cps without checking their status. We are not the ones that neglect mission orders.

We ARE the ones that stay together as a team and try to make sure our towns are safe. And of course we will have fun while doing this.

The squad is in its initial forming stage and we are only a few members so far, but dont hesitate to join us if you feel that you'll fit in this group.

Just respond here or pm us in game if you are interested.

runken38 (CO)

talex (XO)

I would love to join.

I love town defense, and my play style is on the defensive side, I take my time and work hard. I have been looking for a new squad that fits my play style and looks like I have found one.

Plz replay back to be to see if you accepted/rejected my join request.

I would love to join.

I love town defense, and my play style is on the defensive side, I take my time and work hard. I have been looking for a new squad that fits my play style and looks like I have found one.

Plz replay back to be to see if you accepted/rejected my join request.

You are most welcome!

S!

I wish you guys all the best and look forward to working with your squad, e need more of the basics that you will represent S!

Good luck and glad to see dedication to this type of deployment in game! S! and best of luck..

S!

MPG still looking for players who enjoy defending our axis towns.

Contact runken38, talex or majes99 in game if you wish to join.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0