Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
evil2k

Flickering ground textures ATI

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I have an ATI 7870 and have updated drivers (12.4).

The ground textures are flickering. Seems like the lightning is changing constantly and I dont know why. Anyone who had the same issue?

Evil,

I noticed the same issue once i upgraded to 13.4 for drivers.

I will be downgrading and let you know.

Use the fix provided in the link above and let me know - 13.4 gave me flickering as well

Use the fix provided in the link above and let me know - 13.4 gave me flickering as well

Worked like a charm for me...thanks btw, i can see all the shadows and effect from the lighting now. S!

I love my new rig!!

+1

Worked for me after installing the latest AMD 13.10 b2... have been desperate looking for a fix for this issue since earlier this year when the *newer* drivers started being released... had to keep uninstalling and going back to the last good driver, 13.4 for me I think it was.

Thanks for this tip.

Edited by membrain

As i said in the other Thread - dont replace the atioglxx.dll file in the windows system directory, just put the "working" one in the Battleground Folder where ww2.exe resides - then you're all set.

If you wanna test a new driver for flickering - just rename the Battleground atioglxx.dll file and start the game, it then uses the one in system dir and you can check

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0