Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sleeger

[AXIS] Deutsches Afrikakorps

24 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Deutsches Afrikakorps, AK recruitment thread! This is a squad all about teamwork, tactics, strategy, and respect. We are a tight group of gamers, who like to play Battleground Europe.

Are you tired of running into town and getting killed? Are you looking for a team that will use strategy? Do you want to know what your fellow teammate is going to do? Then we are your squad.

If you want to be in a squad with guys that like to communicate and use strategy while having fun, then look no more! This is an AXIS only squad. Our main objective is that we play together as a team. We all work in the same area of operations. We form an objective and work tactics based on the objective.

If this sounds like your style of play then we welcome you to join. Be sure to go to the forums and register online and find one of us in game. We carry the squad tag "AK".

http://afrikakorps.us

Welcome to the Deutsches Afrikakorps, AK recruitment thread! This is a squad all about teamwork, tactics, strategy, and respect. We are a tight group of gamers, who like to play Battleground Europe.

Are you tired of running into town and getting killed? Are you looking for a team that will use strategy? Do you want to know what your fellow teammate is going to do? Then we are your squad.

If you want to be in a squad with guys that like to communicate and use strategy while having fun, then look no more! This is an AXIS only squad. Our main objective is that we play together as a team. We all work in the same area of operations. We form an objective and work tactics based on the objective.

If this sounds like your style of play then we welcome you to join. Be sure to go to the forums and register online and find one of us in game. We carry the squad tag "AK".

Thank you for the opportunity to have some fun with your group. I don't promise to dazzle and amaze, just to play.

Bump. Our CO is CinC and our website is up and running but slightly still under development, should be running within a week forum wise and with all the bells and whistles :cool:

Hi im Nico 26 J and come From Germany ,i would like to join your squad, teamspeak is present and I play since 2010. Ranking lieutenant army, ingame name as here in the forum.

Hi im Nico 26 J and come From Germany ' date='i would like to join your squad, teamspeak is present and I play since 2010. Ranking lieutenant army, ingame name as here in the forum.[/quote']

Please contact either me or Brutalos in game, we have many officers just ask anyone with an AK under their name. Your more than welcome to join and we welcome another German :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0