Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arctosa

Visual problem please help

7 posts in this topic

Sun , very limeted view

Is there a manual how to set my view so i can see somthing?

(Szy , joining soon ts3 just need to fix this:))

SXVk9dFDEDg

Looks like your gamma is too high and you have one of the filters (I *think* post rendering) on. This causes the sun in game to give a "bloom" effect and the high gamma doesn't help the problem.

Try turning on and off features under your video options in game and test them out offline. Likewise, make sure your gamma is set to 1.0 (usually under your video card's settings in your operating system) or default. Good luck.

PS don't be surprised when your thread gets moved to the support (Windows) section - because it likely will. :)

Looks like your gamma is too high and you have one of the filters (I *think* post rendering) on. This causes the sun in game to give a "bloom" effect and the high gamma doesn't help the problem.

Try turning on and off features under your video options in game and test them out offline. Likewise, make sure your gamma is set to 1.0 (usually under your video card's settings in your operating system) or default. Good luck.

PS don't be surprised when your thread gets moved to the support (Windows) section - because it likely will. :)

Thanks, i'l try that

It's the post render filter, it gives everything that glow.

Gamma is only on your machine, you could shoot a vid or take a screenie at max gamma and it would appear normal on someone's comp that was running 1.0 gamma.

It's the post render filter, it gives everything that glow.

Gamma is only on your machine, you could shoot a vid or take a screenie at max gamma and it would appear normal on someone's comp that was running 1.0 gamma.

Disable post render filter? and gamma to defult?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0