Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dijpa

HELP with video card and spawning

3 posts in this topic

Hi, just installed the latest full install after a long break (2 years) and have tried to join the fight, but having a few problems. I have a Dell R17mx4 (alien) and when I start the game the initial settings screen doesnt appear to allow me to select my nvidia card (just the intel graphics)... I can login, but it crashes to desktop when I try to spawn anywhere...

any clues please?

Hi, just installed the latest full install after a long break (2 years) and have tried to join the fight, but having a few problems. I have a Dell R17mx4 (alien) and when I start the game the initial settings screen doesnt appear to allow me to select my nvidia card (just the intel graphics)... I can login, but it crashes to desktop when I try to spawn anywhere...

any clues please?

Hi Dijpa - its an Alienware Laptop?

If so I remember a thread about issues people where having. Is this useful?

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=310107&highlight=alienware

Got it working, I had to go into the nvidia control panel and change the preferred graphics card from auto-select to nvidia, then I could select it in the wwii settings and finally got in....

now, if I can only remember the binos key, and the look key and how to crouch and run and setup FBs, and whats this shovel for, and and and.... lol.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0