Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kuronyra

connexion error 10057

30 posts in this topic

Hello. I've just been litteraly kicked out of the game because of that error. é_é

Do you guy's know what is it?

It was mine actually, the server saw me enjoying myself in a 232 drifting around Amiens and decided its a no-go...having fun, pfft....*click*

Waiting for servers to update the game engine, and adding new units, theatres and country lists.

Please stand by....

same error trying to log in, I haven't logged in all week, has the server maintenance been done already?

Waiting for servers to update the game engine, and adding new units, theatres and country lists.

Please stand by....

The update is still going through... its taking a LONG time to reverse all the nerfs to the allied units!

The update is still going through... its taking a LONG time to reverse all the nerfs to the allied units!

Ya, the us laffie still throws EWS at 500...needs to go down to 50 :D

Just reinstalled Windows 7, after one of my hard drives threw a cog, or whatever these things do, and thought I'd broke something serious.

But nah, it's just the auth server throwing a wobbly, I got a spare hard drive if you guys want it, hardly used, only a few dozen bad sectors, and only one is where the MBR wants to live :)

Good, glad I'm not the only one.... just let the pc keep trying to reconnect got to 52 times lol

Edited by wizard79

There was a database corruption. The rats found the prob a bit ago but it's gonna take awhile to sort out.

It's not just y'all, none can get to the server. They'll have it back up as soon as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0