• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
genhawk

State of game

10 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I was thinking of coming back after a long absence. Used to play back in 2007 quite a bit and remember operations and battles with hundreds of players. Is that still the case?

The High Commands for both sides were tremendous in terms of involvement and leadership etc...

Curious as to how things are now?

Thank you for any information.

we're still here

we hit a bad place a while ago but we're fighting our way back

some awesome battles going on, come and have a look

Greetings,

I was thinking of coming back after a long absence. Used to play back in 2007 quite a bit and remember operations and battles with hundreds of players. Is that still the case?

The High Commands for both sides were tremendous in terms of involvement and leadership etc...

Curious as to how things are now?

Thank you for any information.

Hi Genhawk,

As DOC said we're pressing forward. The core of WWII Online remains the same as we've stayed to our roots. Hope to see you join back in with us, this is a great time as we will be seeing our returning Veterans come by (as we already are).

Good to see you, S!

The game is popping brother, join in the fun. There's always people to kill :cool:

HC on both sides is still very much involved within the game as much as possible. Great leadership from the top, down to the playerbase. The HC Reserve program has brought tons of new HC officer's into the game recently.

Battles and rolls have come from both sides recently and shows a nice healthy population. You have many people with multiple accounts so they can tow or do others things like run fru's and play defense with the other account.

And the best part of it all, Squads and linking up with people to tear sh!t up.

Have you enlisted back?

I used to love this game but my computer stopped being able to play it a long time ago.

If I was CRS, I would rename it and get a million dollars from something like Crowdsource or some website where people just give you money. Similar to how an MMO call Camelot unchained did. They just put the idea up and raised a few million dollars and didn't give away anything...just a free few million dollars for nothing

Thank you all for the info. Started playing yesterday again with the Veterans (I am actually both a game and real one hehe, thus the reason for my 6 year absence, 6 yrs in the infantry, side trips to Iraq/The Stan) offer and gonna get the full subscription again today or tomorrow.

Had a ton of fun today playing Axis...name is GenHawk ingame so hope to see you all ingame. If any good squad recommendations and would love to see about joining Axis HC...

best,

GenHawk

Thank you all for the info. Started playing yesterday again with the Veterans (I am actually both a game and real one hehe, thus the reason for my 6 year absence, 6 yrs in the infantry, side trips to Iraq/The Stan) offer and gonna get the full subscription again today or tomorrow.

Had a ton of fun today playing Axis...name is GenHawk ingame so hope to see you all ingame. If any good squad recommendations and would love to see about joining Axis HC...

best,

GenHawk

It's nice to see a lot of old players coming back. What is also nice to see is CRS working hard on making this an all-around better experience. From what I've gathered recently, this game is making a turn for the better, and every player and every dime spent won't go to waste. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0