• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nukeboom

Northeast / New England

7 posts in this topic

Anyone in the New England area up for trying to get something together. Have never planned anything like this so any info. Would be appreciated. If people are interested then we can start planning specifics as far as dates and locations.

Nuke,

You will need to find a place that can handle many computers (to play game). Also it will need a real good internet connection to handle all the puters. plus SPEED.

Most players like to drink, so...

Motel/Hotel accommodations.

Parking.

Food

Rent computers for gaming.

Just some thoughts.

GL

Well, if we held it here at my University in Southern Ontario, east of Toronto, it would be within 10 hours drive of anywhere from Maine down to New York City and over to Michigan an Indiana.

- lots of computers (in my gaming lab) - check

- more computers (Mac & PC) - in the Computer Commons areas - check

- high speed internet access - check

- drinking establishments (two on campus) - check

- accommodations (hundreds of residence apts) - check

The last item might require some negotiation with the University bosses, but seems do-able. Otherwise there are several hotels in the area (but not walking distance).

Also, it would have be after the regular school year - so May or June, or better yet, July or August, because there are no summer classes then, either.

Plus, as Game Development coordinator here, I have the authority to make it happen :D

Sounds like a combo party and game, but i've seen this type thing go for Days-esp with SPD involved! GOOD HUNTING BRO!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0