• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomppeli2k

creating our squad :/

11 posts in this topic

so, we have sent a squad request... squad name is Suomi-armeija, we sent it 2 days ago :/

it said something like, host must accept the request before we can all accept "invite" to the squad and then it is done...

btw... we really want this squad up as fast as possible, but no one replyling to me :(

plz help us :( we are da FINNs and DOC likes finns? ;)

PS: "nasses" bought a subscription just for that :/

Edited by tomppeli2k

CRS are great about getting back to you if you have a problem, I'm sure you will be helped out with this any time now Tom.

!Salute

You need 5 paying players to form a squad.

we already did, and sent the squad request... CO: nasses, XO: tomppeli2k, member1:tomppeli,member2: someone... and member3: someone...

i dont remember all... but we really did it and it said it sent the request... :/

plz help us :( we really need this squad :( we have already tonight "squad night" and we were gonna put all our members into the actual squad :/

The first 5 accounts needed have to be pay accounts. If you aren't a paid account you aren't one of the 5.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0