• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elenrod

Join High Command to play the Strategic part of the game!

5 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone,

I'm currently a member of Allied High Command. What is HC (High Command) in this game? Its a player ran volunteer organization that's responsible for the strategic movement of supplies and the placement of Attack Orders (AO's).

High Command is needed because a Human Mind is always better than programmable artificial intelligence (SYSTEM) in making decisions that's best for the entire sides players, like what would maximize the fun and the best town to attack for whatever side at any given moment.

Being in High Command is easier than I thought before I joined it. Its just a couple extra chat commands to learn, some simple rules to follow (Officer Articles of Conduct), and the opportunity to influence the outcome of a campaign on a strategic level!

An important point to make is that High Command SERVES the players of the game, a High Commander cannot order ANY player that isn't in High Command around. The MAIN goal of High Command is to increase the amount of fun in the game. Period. So for any potential candidates that are interested, I just wanted to point that out.

All that's required is an active subscription to the game, and be an active player on Axis or Allied side only, no side switching allowed!

Here are the links for whatever sides, Axis or Allied, to the Officer Canidate School for that particular side. We've got friendly trainers that are willing to help train and educate you about the game, and help you become a full member of High Command!

Just do this submission from the links below to get started on the first step to High Command:

For Allied Side OCS Application:http://www.alliedhq.wwiionline.com/alliedplaynow/allied_ocs_application.php

For Axis Side OCS Application: http://www.axishq.wwiionline.com/axisplaynow/axis_ocs_application.php

Subscribing to this game isn't very expensive, and it helps with its development costs to ultimately help improve Battleground Europe. Just for the cost of 2 packs of cigarettes or a case of beer, you can be a full member of the game for a month with all the benefits that it implies.

S! to all players.

-elenrod

Edited by elenrod

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0