• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redlegs

Two monitors - twice the fun?

2 posts in this topic

I am wondering if there is a way to run two accounts at the same time and have one run on my primary monitor and the other run on my second monitor? I run an extended desktop atm but I have to alt tab between the two accts on one monitor, would be cool to be able to watch what was going on in both at the same time. I'm not very computer nerdy beyond parts and stuff so if anything coding-wise or registry needs to be edited please speak slowly and use small words. =P

TIA

There's a piece of software called display fusion. It's €23 on steam. Look into it before buying though, I just know a lot of people use it for managing multi monitor setups.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0