Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doctorclot

What ever happened to Rapid Assault?

8 posts in this topic

Hey CRS,

I am curious what ever happened to Rapid Assault?

I backed it via Kickstarter about a year ago or two ago and It did not go through but I feel that there is room for a game like this in the current market.

As much as I love WW2OL I feel overwhelmed at times when playing it. To Much going on sort of thing. I like smaller more focused experiences.

P.S - If this has already been asked forgive me.

Also - If you guys do not mind I would like to tell you what you guys did right and what you did wrong with your kickstarter campaign. Just so that you can learn from your mistakes. I really want to see Rapid Assault come to fruition. :)

Currently there is no active development on Rapid Assault. We still maintain ownership and the potential to develop it.

Priority is to keep WWII Online going and to build up the community and our resources so we can get onto Steam opening a new door to the market.

I just got one of those e-mails, too. CRS, you guys might want to get rid of that particular piece of auto-mail. All the old timers understand what's up, but I bet a lot of the free-to-players will raise hell about it.

Currently there is no active development on Rapid Assault. We still maintain ownership and the potential to develop it.

Priority is to keep WWII Online going and to build up the community and our resources so we can get onto Steam opening a new door to the market.

I am going to shoot you a PM XOOM about something that may or may not deal with Rapid Assault. :)

EDIT: PM SENT.

Edited by doctorclot

I just got one of those e-mails' date=' too. CRS, you guys might want to get rid of that particular piece of auto-mail. All the old timers understand what's up, but I bet a lot of the free-to-players will raise hell about it.[/quote']

Although I don't feel the need to raise hell, I was annoyed that after getting that email, I created a game name as directed, only to find out it's no longer available and never was on the Mac platform. :mad:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0