Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zach

Initial Contact w/ New Players

3 posts in this topic

I have found with my own squad that this is the best way of going about contacting new players, as well as managing those players within your squad structure.

Note: All Host Squad Trainers should act in a professional manner. When you engage these players, you are representing Cornered Rat Software and Battleground Europe. It is your duty to address these new potential customers in a polite and professional way, and I feel that the process below is the best way to do so. (Minor alterations are OK! Whatever works best for you, this is merely a guideline.)

1. Grab

2. -Salute-

3. Until I release you, you will be locked into conversation with myself. Anything you type into the chatbox will only be sent to me.

4. You may use this time to personally ask me any questions that you may have about the game.

5. My name is ZACH, I am Cornered Rat Software's Host Squad Coordinator as well as an executive officer of your current squad. (14thops) - Add your own credentials here!

6. If you have any questions after I release you, you may direct them (using the function keys) to channels [F4-Squad] OR [F6-Help] (Defaults)

7. You may also refer to the guide that was sent to the email that you used when you first created your account.

8. Above all, have fun, and happy hunting!

After you have contacted that new recruit, promote them to a member in your squad. This will let other members in your squad know that this new player does not need to be contacted again. Ask that the players that are sticking around sign up for your forum, that way you will know which players are active and which need to be removed from your squad.

(We recommend that you guys let the new players try both sides for a few days, after a day or two ask them if they intend on staying with that side. We must allow the new potential customers experience the full game before we try to force any restrictions on them!)

Post your own processes here!

promote them to a member in your squad.

Is it possible to add another status?

Promoting recruits to member will make it a lot harder to check all inactives. I prefer to keep them recruit till you know it won't be a player who only logs in a few times in the first week.

Ofcourse when he (or she) askes to be promoted he/she will become a member.

Is it possible to add another status?

Promoting recruits to member will make it a lot harder to check all inactives. I prefer to keep them recruit till you know it won't be a player who only logs in a few times in the first week.

Ofcourse when he (or she) askes to be promoted he/she will become a member.

Up to you Edwin! This is just the way my squad has been doing things, that way the player wont be contacted twice.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0