Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rote7

Beach Party - Video from Intermission Event for WWIIOL campaign 100

3 posts in this topic

At the evening of the Beach Party intermission event I logged in to have some DD fun in the Zeelands. I was a little late, the event was already running for more than 1 hour.

Upon joining a mission I found some members of PLD sailing in the same direction as me. I joined them on TS and what followed can only be described as one of the greatest evenings I spent in WWIIOL so far. When I finally despawned after more than two and a half hours I noticed that fraps was running since the beginning of the mission. Must have hit the recording button and then totally forgot about it.

Anyway, here is the video summary of the mission, enjoy. Thanks to Angriff for suggesting to change the opening music.

A1YxU_vyQ-E

Captions will be added soon™.

PS: Does anyone know how to get Fraps to record my TS voice input as well?

Edited by Silky

At about 30 min in there is the battle.

With some good Wagner music.

Lots of fun to watch.

Yup, for the impatient: This is not a shoot em up video, it shows the complete mission. Jump to about 30 mins for the main battle.

For everyone else, enjoy the journey. Among other things you will see eleventythousand Blen attacks, the sinking of two of our DDs by a bazooka and of course, the main battle at Stavenisse.

If the bad weather holds up here, captions will be finished this weekend.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0