• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreatOne

Does anyone have a video card laying around?

9 posts in this topic

I got a old pos onboard NVidia le 6150 on my dell OptiPlex 740 with 8 gigs ram and either 2.6 or 2.8 amd athalon processor cant remember which atm but it runs ok just need a video card which I cant afford atm to upgrade.

So if anyone has something that work please let me know via pm maybe we can work something out, I am actively looking around, I'd love to have more than 2-3 fps in game so anything is better than what I have currently hehe

S!

I'll look around for you, I may have something laying around. At best it'd be a 10 year old card though.

I have a G-Force 7800, a Radeon HD 5870, and 2x GeForce 9800 GTXs.

They all have been uswe for at least a couple of years but they worked just fine.

Let me know if you are interested.

I have a 4-5 year old Nvidia GT 430 that I could run the game on with 20-30fps before I upgraded to my 650TI, pretty barebones but as BGE is mostly a CPU reliant game it did the job fine for me;

Edited by Dodger

well No I don't have one. in fact I use telepathy to play this game. as I don't have a monitor. so I think I am answering this or am just dreaming.

I have a 4-5 year old Nvidia GT 430 that I could run the game on with 20-30fps before I upgraded to my 650TI' date=' pretty barebones but as BGE is mostly a CPU reliant game it did the job fine for me;[/quote']

I know this is an old thread but I might buy a used 650Ti and was wondering what type of FPS you are seeing in game?

Thanks

The ones that don't render bushes are still in high demand' date=' I see.[/quote']

I have a 12 year old 3DFX Voodoo2 card that ONLY renders bushes. No players, no buildings, no roads, just bushes. And sometimes those little broken down wagons by the side of the road.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0