• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sgtspoon

No Joystick? Premade Mouse/Keyboard Keymap files Inside plus Keymapper Info

32 posts in this topic

sure, delete em and put the one's from my download in there...

that'll "reset" em... that's at least the quick answer, lol..

what exactly is going on?

they are identified by the game by the filename (for example, truck.cfml) and thier location (in the cfml folder), they cannot be in any sub folder in the cfml folder as the game won't know to look in there. so your cfml folder has to only contain .cfml or .calib files and none of those files can be in a subfolder (at least so the game will "see" them).

Alright I it working man it turns out my save files were hidden so I couldent see them in the folder and since I had to make the folder myself I didn't think there would be any thing like that in it. So once I deleted those files your keymap ones worked. Thanks and keep up the good work.

As Im now returning to play after a bit over a year of hiatus was pleased to find out we got cfgs for keyb&mouse combo. This rocks as I allways hated to use joystick on tank driving.

I will be taking these to use asap.

Big !S fer you sgtspoon :-)

at your service.

I think I need to make some minor changes in them due to recent changes made in function names and such but they should be just fine despite that unless I missed something recently..

feel free to contact me if something doesn't seem to be working right.

cheers all,

SgtSpoon

Hey, thanks for making the vehicle game playable by normal people.

I was wondering if some kind of good rudder control with the mouse is going to happen? Or even with the keys but having them auto-adjust back??

In IL2 they have it working w/ 3rd party apps, you hold down right click and move the mouse left or right to work the rudder, is this possible here??

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0