Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sgtspoon

No Joystick? Premade Mouse/Keyboard Keymap files Inside plus Keymapper Info

36 posts in this topic

thanks so much for the praise!

yeah, the only difference between the vista and xp versions is how you access the cfml folder basically (as far as I know as I don't have vista yet) as for the losing the movement ability, that's vista specific but I don't have a clue how to even begin to fix it as it's not anything to do specifically with the cfml at all but a deeper driver or ww2ol bug...

Ack! I'm having trouble downloading these. Says the file can't be read. Anyone have a spare .zip of these handy?

Thanks!

I'll put these on the wiki asap, until we can get them in the game. :)

Go ahead, unlimited bandwith :)

Go ahead' date=' unlimited bandwith :)[/quote']

You need to disable or clean out your test forum. You've got some pretty unsavoury spam there.

You need to disable or clean out your test forum. You've got some pretty unsavoury spam there.

Oh wow, totally forgot that one. Thanks mate *deleted* :)

"any idea how to get this to work with vista

i dont have a cfml folder :P"

Regarding Vista...Just click on the "compatibility files" tab while in the Program Files/CRS/Battle.../Data folder. You should then see "cfml"

THANK GOD for SGTSpoon... I have been afk for 2 years (full time LE Officer and Full time college student - Psych. degree and also the game's parity back then was an issue...anyhow)...I bought a new X52 JS JUST FOR THIS GAME back then and well, I cant get it to keymap, etc. So thank SGT Spoon!

im not seeing the "compatibility files" thing please help

Now that a keyboard and mouse only default keymap is available, this no longer needs to be a sticky thread. There is a link to this thread in the Community Support master sticky thread, if anyone wants to find this later.

On behalf of the entire community, and a big thanks to SgtSpoon for creating and publishing these keymaps!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0