• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wom

Unable To Select Persona

13 posts in this topic

Hi hope someone can help me.

When I'm at the selection screen for allied / axis all I see is Subscription Locked on all of the persona's and when I attempt to click on one of them I get a pop-up message telling me my hourly subscription has expired and it closes the game, goes to desktop and launches an IE window to a URL which no longer exists generating a 404 error.

I'm pretty certain I paid my $17.99 so why are the personas locked?

Righty-o I'm going to say it's not an issue on your end. I'll send you a pm now in a second, just let me know you receive it.

Most likely, this is a failure on connection somewhere.

I see the image is gone.

Did retrying fix it?

I've tried to un-install and delete the folder in My Docs, reboot and re-install twice now with no success.

Logged my support ticket about this issue on Friday 15th Aug and still had no reply, it's now Sunday (for me anyway).

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=397943&highlight=Persona

This guy had his fixed within hours of posting on the forums, why am I different?

It's not you, it's a lot. And it wasn't fixed within minutes, that was me updating players and then getting the update from coders that it was fixed.

Our coders are and have been looking at this but haven't found it yet.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0