Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shorvok

Everything subscription locked

25 posts in this topic

Hi, I purchased a premium subscription to play and everything says Subscription Locked. If I go into the menu or something when I click back it says "Your hourly subscription has expired. The game will not exit to an account URL" then closes and opens a 404 page.

How do I fix this? Thanks.

I appreciate its a toll on rats to sort these things out, but some of us you only have a couple nights a week to play this game and is very disappointing when something throws a spanner in your works..

We are working on this issue... further updates to come

Ok, it's still not working for me, so thanks for the update OHM.

We are working to resolve the issue preventing new or returning players from being locked out ..

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are working on it.

We are working to resolve the issue preventing new or returning players from being locked out ..

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are working on it.

I hope we are getting credit towards our sub, since we aren't getting the service we paid for. I like the E1, but not full time in tier3, especially when I have been robbed of 100 points that aren;'t going towards next rank.

i just setup a FTP account just to see if it was paid account thing, apparently not both my paid and FTP accounts locked out boo hoo lol

Has to be said that this is a major own goal CRS. I'd been thinking of playing this again for some time, of really trying to get into it this time and eventually convinced myself to part with cash to try to enjoy it to it's full potential and now I'm disappointed.

If it's PayPal related because they changed the way they operate shouldn't there have been a contingency or someone looking at forthcoming release changes from PayPal to identify these issues, I don't think they would just change their system on the hoof with so many companies using them that's bad customer service on their part if they did.

I think a lot of frustration is borne out of the lack of communication too. We log support tickets and nothing happens, so we come here and get told to log support tickets again. As customers we're probably not happy to go and log support tickets again if the lack of communication on a ticket we've already logged is the reason we're coming to the forums anyway.

I agree with the other fellow regarding credit to make up for this, at the very least I would expect the start of our subscriptions to move to the date where we can actually play the game rather than when we subscribed because at the moment I've paid for 4 days of nothing.

I hope my billing date changes to the date they fix it. I have not been able to play and it wasnt due to normal downtime or maintenance because everyone else was able to play but I and others were specifically excluded from playing because we were returning players.

I hope my billing date changes to the date they fix it. I have not been able to play and it wasnt due to normal downtime or maintenance because everyone else was able to play but I and others were specifically excluded from playing because we were returning players.

New players were effected also. Any question about billing please email bloo@playnet.com.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0