Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bogol

JG2 recruiting

16 posts in this topic

Jg2 is a great bunch of guys! That's where I got my start 7 years ago and will always think of them as my home.if I didn't have my own squad going on I would join up with them again. Hopefully a bunch of the old members come back to the game. If your going to fly axis I highly recommend them!

Jg2 is a great bunch of guys! That's where I got my start 7 years ago and will always think of them as my home.if I didn't have my own squad going on I would join up with them again. Hopefully a bunch of the old members come back to the game. If your going to fly axis I highly recommend them!

Thanks for your kind words hotrod. I remember very fondly those days.

I'm glad to see JG2 on the rise again, especially with 51 being dead. Looking forward to flying with (and against) you guys.

I'm glad to see JG2 on the rise again' date=' especially with 51 being dead. Looking forward to flying with (and against) you guys.[/quote']

Thanks Jester. We're slowly trying to build up numbers again. If it's one thing this game needs, it's organized squads back.

Mods, please leave this in the hangar. Its not the official recruitment thread, its just a link to it.

Sorry. Looks like they deleted my thread. But they left the 2 HC recruitment posts, so you have that going for you!

I swear its like some of them want to kill the player base.

Sorry. Looks like they deleted my thread. But they left the 2 HC recruitment posts, so you have that going for you!

I swear its like some of them want to kill the player base.

Correct. Silence the masses through the power of deleting threads.

Correct. Silence the masses through the power of deleting threads.

What's the proper way to complain here? I who's lead moderator?

I would like to join, Bogol has been great to fly with. I can fly sunday nights and most of all Monday U.S. EST

EVIL GENIUS 

seeks minions to sacrifice their lives In WW11 OL  domination attempt.

Must be prepared to work 24-7 for fascist

psychopath for close to NO pay. Messy death inevitable

but costumes and laser death rays provided.

NO WEIRDOs.......................

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0