B2K

[Allied] 7thAST looking for new members (Free accounts welcome)

35 posts in this topic

7th is a small squad looking for new members in order to grow.

We've been around for as long as the game and welcome anyone who is up for the challenge of growing a squad. We play all unit types, and branches.

We are allied only (intermission exempted), though we have gone Axis for entire campaigns in the past, and may do so in the future.

our website is http://7thast.com/

Looking forward to seeing you in the squad.

Edited by b2k

Bump back to the top

Free to Play accounts are welcome here, the only requirement is communication (voice or text).

We are more than willing to assist with learning the game, come play as part of a team.

Squads are a waste of time in this game, there is no strong community like that here anymore.

For JG-51 to leave things have to be really, really messed up. I bet DOC **** an egg roll.

Squads are a waste of time in this game, there is no strong community like that here anymore.

For JG-51 to leave things have to be really, really messed up. I bet DOC **** an egg roll.

Squads are what you make them. Some are loose collection of people who never talk, some are groups who specialize in only one thing by choice, some are groups who only communicate using voice coms, some only on text. Some even have a presence in multiple other games.

I don't know about Jg51 or if they are coming or going, but 7thAST is a small squad that is starting to pull together a bit and accomplish an Obj as a group. In the past we were larger, but as with the overall player numbers our size dwindled a bit and we're looking to start building up our in-game numbers again.

At the moment those Objectives are small things such as FB busting, capping and holding a CP within an AO, Defending a common point on a DO, and/or something similar.

As we grow (and given the transient nature of squads (and the continual poaching by bigger squads) it will be a semi-slow process) our eventual goal is to expand to where securing multiple points is again possible.

Edited by b2k

Joining a squad would make the game a whole lot more fun for people. By doing so it gives them people to play with and talk to while doing missions etc.

I have recently returned and re-subbed and find playing lone wolf style to make the game a whole lot more boring than I recall it being. A good portion of that is because I am not in a squad atm as I have yet to decide which side I will play on the most.

We're up to having 5-10 on nearly around the clock (with some higher #'s throughout the day/week) - come join the team

Back to the top, come help build something grand from the ground up...

How do I join? I'm new to the game.

I sent you a PM - will keep an eye out for you in game as well

Bump to the top - Free accounts are welcome - the only real requirement is that at some point you communicate (text or ts)....

As some added fun - we've gotten our stats site up and running again (http://7thast.net/squadstat)

Glad to be a part of the squad now! Thanks for having me!

Hells yeah! hockyguy!! w00t!:cool:

30 minutes ago, niidyln said:

'Ello. Figured i'd look into joining a squad, even though I'm the freshest of the fresh. Am I too late?

The more the merrier.  

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, niidyln said:

Not sure what I'm meant to do now.  ^_^

Our website is 7thast.com - pop in there to see who plays when your normally on, or go in game and look for myself, snort, mundagurri, hockyguy, jphartt we'll get you on board.  

Is there a particular day and/or time that the lot play? :o Awaiting confirmation on the squad sure aswell.

Edited by niidyln