• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vozz

[AXIS] Looking to rebuild a squad

7 posts in this topic

Salute Soldaten,

Just wanted to put the idea out there to see if there were any squads looking for leadership to help rebuild/strengthen their unit. I've recently returned to the game, and after playing for the past week I've discovered that the Axis community is lacking a strong group of organized forces in terms of squads. As a result, I was hoping that there were people of the same mindset who would be willing to consider forming together to help rebuild an established squad, or form a unit to develop a new powerhouse. Furthermore, I was hoping that some current squad COs who are unable to dedicate a solid amount of time, and energy to rebuild would be willing to discuss the possibility of working together to re-develop the squad under an unified command, or transition the responsibility to myself.

I am immediately willing to develop a website/forums personally, and take the initiative in-game to build, lead, & organize the squad in-order to generate enjoyable gameplay for a core group of players. If there are any squads out there looking for experienced leadership within their command structure, or any squad COs willing to transition command in-order to rebuild their squad together please contact me to discuss the concept in detail. I know that this post is out of the ordinary, however I feel that the current state-of-affairs in terms of the Axis squads calls for veterans to take the initiative to come up with a solution to the issues that currently face the Axis playerbase. If anyone has any questions, or feedback please feel free to post within this thread. In addition, you can contact me via e-mail at harpkevin@gmail.com.

Respectfully,

Vozz

Edited by vozz

How about rebuilding the 85th?

The original post was submitted prior to my enlistment into 85th... Evidently you didn't have all the facts. So, yes I am rebuilding the 85th. No need to patronize, or be condescending if that was your intent.

Edited by vozz

The original post was submitted prior to my enlistment into 85th... Evidently you didn't have all the facts. So' date=' yes I am rebuilding the 85th. No need to patronize, or be condescending if that was your intent.[/quote']

Really ?

Really ?

I was just asking. I could have read his post wrong, and that's my mistake. It's hard to tell via text.

Edited by vozz

didn't know FF had a problem with members they all rock

when ohan comin back lol

ex FF member an proud of it always work with the squad

Edited by schultz12

The original post was submitted prior to my enlistment into 85th... Evidently you didn't have all the facts. So' date=' yes I am rebuilding the 85th. No need to patronize, or be condescending if that was your intent.[/quote']

Your not going to "rebuild" very much with snarky remarks like that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0