Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B2K

7thAST

11 posts in this topic

I know we're not in the active rotation at the moment, however I do have a request for trainer toolset for usmfan08. we're getting a few new guys every day or so, and he's been extremely active in helping them learn to crash/lawdart/meatbomb...... (aka fly).

We don't have the #'s to do a full rotation as host, but between him and a few others we are starting to get a few of the new guys to stick around for longer than 1 line of text.

Whenever the next rotation starts go ahead and put 7thast back in... WE're not to big, but I've got a feeling it's vanishing without the feeder that host squad is.

thanks- so how long is a rotation? I think my squad is at saturation point as the volume has been absolutely amazing. At one point was getting players in groups every 10 seconds or so

I am rotating you out today

Oh good - hopefully we'll be able to get some to stick without the million lines of "xxxxx has joined the squad" constantly on the chatbar :).... It's been fun though...

How long is the gap between cycles? It's been about a week, so should be able to figure out how many actually stuck..... I know that we have had an up tick of 6-7 players consistently online now, with Peaks into the mid-20's. Though it'll take time to sift through my stats page to figure out how many that represents in total.

Also as a side note - Initially I tried sending PM's to all the new members via the forum..... so for not 1 has been read..... so probably was a waste of effort

Edited by b2k

It took me years to find out i could recieve pms on the forum :)

Easiest way is to grab them when they login.

I found it annoying that you get the message "MrX joined Xsquad" when they make the account instead of when they login. I had more people setting up accounts then members logged into the game.

Guess for some people the dl took too long and they moved todo something different :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0