Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vanhefty

Bug Report: Mac Beta 1.34.10.9

4 posts in this topic

Placing waypoints returns "Invalid Placement" under all conditions.

Unable to place either Rally here or Attack here waypoints at all.

Changing keyboard shortcuts results in client crash. It does save the setting change you made on restart, but he client crashes.

I have not tested this sufficiently yet to be sure, but Pz vs some allied ATGs you do not get any directional information from the hits. I was getting hit multiple times from an ATG but could not discern the direction. I was able to repeat the event 2 more times. It appears only to happen with smaller British ATG. But that may just have been a lag issue that happened to repeat. I could see the ATG but there was no muzzle flash, no tracer, no dust up. On the other hand it may be a range related issue. The new rendering at range may consider that gun too small to render the firing detail. Anyway, worth a boo I think.

What OS are you running?

So far Delems and I have not been able to install the beta under 10.6.8 as the installer crashes.

As for waypoints I've had this behaviour already under the previous version(s) and it never got solved although one attack and rally point were possible.

Changing keyboard shortcuts while in game always made mine crash eventually, sometimes straight away and sometimes a while after being spawned in. Always had to restart game after a change was made.

As far as my experience of 10 years goes...on the mac...you never could do a series of points.

only 1 rally and 1 attach.

Always was hoping that would be fixed.

Yep, never seen waypoints work on mac either. The best you can do is get single letter waypoints by typing two letters for the one.

So, in the 'waypoint name' dialogue box you would type 'rr' to get the waypoint 'r' and 'zz' for 'z'.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0