• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
tomppeli2k

Suggestions: my list of suggestions - update 5 [DELETE UPDATE4]

103 posts in this topic

okay, it is true that there is not as many as few years ago, but in weekends and like that there usually is pretty good fights and so on

That's exactly the problem. You can't expect people to pay every month when the game is only really playable and enjoyable on the weekends. And i have other plans on most weekends aswell so i might get to play this game once or twice a month in it's full potential. And i should pay 5$ to play once or twice??

Also

The subscription argument was viable in a time when the argument was viable that paying 15$ a month to play one multiplayer mmo game was actually cheaper than paying 50$ for a newly released single player game every month. There wasn't much more alternatives.

It's vastly different nowadays. There are a LOT of QUALITY free to play games out there and a sea of games that will fill every little niche of preferences for different players. The only games that can still stand with the subscription model are games that have been very succesful in it's prime and have a big fan following. This is simply not true for this game.

The core playership for this game is simply not big enough to hold up.

Times have changed and the devs of this game and the core playership alike will have to adapt... i.m.h.o.

... I played this game on the subscription basis a while ago but stopped pretty soon. Why? Too few players.

This game has SUCH great potential but ONLY with a sufficient amount of players. And no matter how many new weapon models, factions, classes, vehicles, planes and gameplay elements you add.. People will NOT pay 15$ or even 5$ a month when there are alternatives out there which are equally as good in their own respective and completely free.

Scribed under every word.

23:55 Server time, Sunday night. P1 Namur, D1 Wavre.

P1 assaulting 3-4 Allies. Suppose on D1 taking participation same quantity of Axis. And every sortie I got a message that offer to me buy starter accout and get for 5 $ machine gun and mortar to repulsion of the enemy attack with human wavies.

Is it good investment for 5$ bearing in mind that 80% time I'm playing in TZ3 where mass attack absent as class ?

Once on forum I'm meet short phrase from CRS: "We tracking all".

Close to agreed with this, but seems like 'all, but excluse server attendance'.

Same woody Pinokio instead soldier, same fireballs instead explosions, but in dev roadmap phrase 'new texture' (aka 'we gonna repaint') met 20 times.

Scribed under every word.

23:55 Server time, Sunday night. P1 Namur, D1 Wavre.

P1 assaulting 3-4 Allies. Suppose on D1 taking participation same quantity of Axis. And every sortie I got a message that offer to me buy starter accout and get for 5 $ machine gun and mortar to repulsion of the enemy attack with human wavies.

Is it good investment for 5$ bearing in mind that 80% time I'm playing in TZ3 where mass attack absent as class ?

Once on forum I'm meet short phrase from CRS: "We tracking all".

Close to agreed with this, but seems like 'all, but excluse server attendance'.

Same woody Pinokio instead soldier, same fireballs instead explosions, but in dev roadmap phrase 'new texture' (aka 'we gonna repaint') met 20 times.

WELL... then you should do something if you want more action for your timezone... like me, i have been playing 5 years for free, and same time i have been advertising and asking other people from my country and other countries to join this game so my timezone gets more action... also i feel i won in lottery because CRS noticed my work behind the lines!?! ;)

WELL... then you should do something if you want more action for your timezone... like me' date=' i have been playing 5 years for free, and same time i have been advertising and asking other people from my country and other countries to join this game so my timezone gets more action... also i feel i won in lottery because CRS noticed my work behind the lines!?! ;)[/quote']

My friends said this is too hardcore... No soup for them :P

WELL... then you should do something if you want more action for your timezone... like me ...

You gonna blame me I'm did nothing ? Are you pretty sure ? Five or six threads on local IT and game forums where I'm tracking and answering.

One of them: http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=25:18952

Since 2006, Carl !!

tObmcoK.jpg

And people just laugh at the graphics. What I can do. Just to explain them that there is something like nowhere else, and the graphics are not important.

Youtube chanel with more than 300 videos from battlegroundeurope battle field good enough for you or not ?

You gonna blame me after this ?

I'm the best friend for this project !!

I'm advertising it, and talking about it in my country last six or even nine years !

Thus I'm blame CRS that in 2015 persona looks like Duke Nukem, and they did nothing in that years, just last half years. People vote by money for RO2 (for example) instead this.

You can create a thread оn every forum of the world, but you can't change the situation if the visual component of the project stay far in 2001.

TZ3 unpopulated and unsettled land ? Whole Asia before you ! China and India. Where hordes of chineses from China server ?

Edited by murzick

Next.

You said that population on the server in your time zone is your merit, and I'm extra lazy and patheticly stupid and it is entirely my fault that in my time zone there is no one ? Nice. LOL.

You played 5 years for free while I'm doing almost the same thing and paid. And as result I'm to blame. Thank you ! :)

So I'm repeat.

Lowpop on the server entirely the CRS's fault and their illiterate policy on Asian market. Also because since 1.34 they did nothing in the game.

They said this cos company ran in lack of resourses but this is question.

Guys like me have to pay and tried to rectify the situation, but as result only you 'selected', 'noted', 'the one' and I'm elected to blame for the same things. Fine.

Now pay you and guys like you, and keep paying ! All those who pay 15$ for game - paying for me and guys like me who on f2p - those to whom the CRS should pay extra for what they playin in their 'Doom era in 2015' and making crowd scene on their battlefield it TZ3.

Edited by murzick

You gonna blame me I'm did nothing ? Are you pretty sure ? Five or six threads on local IT and game forums where I'm tracking and answering.

One of them: http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=25:18952

Since 2006, Carl !!

tObmcoK.jpg

And people just laugh at the graphics. What I can do. Just to explain them that there is something like nowhere else, and the graphics are not important.

Youtube chanel with more than 300 videos from battlegroundeurope battle field good enough for you or not ?

You gonna blame me after this ?

I'm the best friend for this project !!

I'm advertising it, and talking about it in my country last six or even nine years !

Thus I'm blame CRS that in 2015 persona looks like Duke Nukem, and they did nothing in that years, just last half years. People vote by money for RO2 (for example) instead this.

You can create a thread оn every forum of the world, but you can't change the situation if the visual component of the project stay far in 2001.

TZ3 unpopulated and unsettled land ? Whole Asia before you ! China and India. Where hordes of chineses from China server ?

hey, im not blaming you :) i have many ww2ol videos too https://www.youtube.com/user/MrBanaanipommi and so on, and im glad u have paid for game too. i just never got money for that but i some day will! :) its not all because you even you try to get more people. i am sure you have got some people to play too, but maybe not all on the tz3. i am in tz2 and i got some people too to play, and i will continue this "work" as much and long as i can, i will try to find some GOOD way to get more attention for this game...

BTW... this thread was not for this tho. could we end this here and just let your opinions about my ideas for future development (if it will be possible tho..) :)

Few dozens of 1 - 5 minutes clips is reason why persona can be chosen, called 'selected' or 'noted' and exempt from taxes for 5 years ? :rolleyes: Good choice, rats. It is surprise for me. LOL.

Now time to look who coming after us. I mean backbone of community.

Not once heard in game chat how thatwhosnameyoucantcallbutallwellknowit said: 'This is my project ! Make your own and do there you gonna do.'

This is an answer. Sure, this your project, and your rules. And now came time to defray it. All your vets, all your loyal friend are gone now. Not all, but the most part.

New breed of players (aka potential players and payer) well know HOW should look game in 2015 and demand it. All your old tricks ('we are community', 'being a hero', 'get back soldier') do not working in modern time. Game the first, then money.

No more soup for them ! As someone said above.

Edited by murzick

Few dozens of 1 - 5 minutes clips is reason why persona can be chosen, called 'selected' or 'noted' and exempt from taxes for 5 years ? :rolleyes: Good choice, rats. It is surprise for me. LOL.

Now time to look who coming after us. I mean backbone of community.

Not once heard in game chat how thatwhosnameyoucantcallbutallwellknowit said: 'This is my project ! Make your own and do there you gonna do.'

This is an answer. Sure, this your project, and your rules. And now came time to defray it. All your vets, all your loyal friend are gone now. Not all, but the most part.

New breed of players (aka potential players and payer) well know HOW should look game in 2015 and demand it. All your old tricks ('we are community', 'being a hero', 'get back soldier') do not working in modern time. Game the first, then money.

No more soup for them ! As someone said above.

umm... lets see after 1.35... what more soup they get now, the faster they get it done, and after it they can do much more stuff and changes to the game.

just believe in it. it will get at least much more better than it is now.

but for now, leave this thread from "whining"... this never was for that...

Edited by tomppeli2k

Whining ? Relax. I have spent on the game barely half of that goes away in a month for a beer. And over the years there was fair prise for fun that I have. I played heavily for hours.

But now, when on the battlefield 5 vs 5, any shooter looks more attractive, considering bigest population, better gameplay and good cinematic. With 10 versus 10 on the server 'WWII Online' at the bottom compare with ANY modern shooter.

>> ... lets see after 1.35 ... what more soup they get now, the faster they get it done, and after it they can do much more stuff and changes to the game.

More ppl, sure much more than now, paid within years, and still get a few. No idea about you, but I'm made decision to press pause.

To be honest many things in game unique and here listed why I'm still ingame: corpses, scale, one big world, the interaction branches of the armed forces.

>> ... just believe in it. it will get at least much more better than it is now.

It's not a matter of faith. We all having the opportunity to see the alpha or beta. You did it yet ? I doubt that is be breakthrough in the graphics, except for those new old buildings, and repainted vehicles.

****** PEACE - WAR System ******

this means, if we get more countries, then we could maybe get two more "sides" of the war. like. AXIS - allies - SOVIET UNION or cominterns AND the countries what is not in war so far (yet)

not only axis vs allies, why not let people choose one country and a leader for them, and ANY country could attack or get allied with any country? thats like WW2 in our hands! but of course highest ranked HCs could choose what faction to join, and what country to attack!

and i think this was kinda the idea of this game when they started to build this game?

as finnish player, i would really like to play as finnish, and maybe lead the country! if we could have that, as in early 1939, finland was not in war. but soviet union started it against us. well. what if i could start it against USSR LOL? :D but that doesnt really make sense because USSR army and the country is too big for finland, so i would have to think about joining Axis or Comintern or allies, OR stay just there and hope soviets arent attacking finland or so?

countries that might i would love to see here in next big updates after 1.35

- Finland

- USSR

- Japan

- Italy

and some smaller countries!

i think this would actually make this game even better, if the leaders just are selected right, not random shiet like Finland trying to capture usa lol :D

but that will need more players and a huge update for terrain thought!

lets hope we will get some lads after 1.35!

S!

Edited by tomppeli2k

****** PEACE - WAR System ******

this means, if we get more countries, then we could maybe get two more "sides" of the war. like. AXIS - allies - SOVIET UNION or cominterns AND the countries what is not in war so far (yet)

not only axis vs allies, why not let people choose one country and a leader for them, and ANY country could attack or get allied with any country? thats like WW2 in our hands! but of course highest ranked HCs could choose what faction to join, and what country to attack!

and i think this was kinda the idea of this game when they started to build this game?

as finnish player, i would really like to play as finnish, and maybe lead the country! if we could have that, as in early 1939, finland was not in war. but soviet union started it against us. well. what if i could start it against USSR LOL? :D but that doesnt really make sense because USSR army and the country is too big for finland, so i would have to think about joining Axis or Comintern or allies, OR stay just there and hope soviets arent attacking finland or so?

countries that might i would love to see here in next big updates after 1.35

- Finland

- USSR

- Japan

- Italy

and some smaller countries!

i think this would actually make this game even better, if the leaders just are selected right, not random shiet like Finland trying to capture usa lol :D

but that will need more players and a huge update for terrain thought!

lets hope we will get some lads after 1.35!

S!

WWIIOL%20MENU_zpsphgxr46r.jpg

out of curiosity, what happened to the colliders for inf? I remember being able to push someone up stairs and off a roof. that was always a good time. If two inf ran into each other, they would bounce off each other. now they just run through each other.

out of curiosity' date=' what happened to the colliders for inf? I remember being able to push someone up stairs and off a roof. that was always a good time. If two inf ran into each other, they would bounce off each other. now they just run through each other.[/quote']

lol i didnt even know that :D hmmmm.... i think, there should be some kind of collide, but not bouncing anyone anywhere, just stop moving trough anyone? :)

MARCH TO VICTORY!

getting back to the "unnecessary" things, in animations.

i think we should get at least walking,crouching, prone and other infantry animations updated, AND adding something others.

i feel like there should be something what some people would like, "oldschool" people may like:

i was thinking about marching. if we get more people and people who are into RPG and something like that, it would be cool if we could run, walk, and march too!

"press U for march mode" *my soldier takes the gun on the shoulder and i am ready to march after victory* (with my squad) :)

Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-10887_Parade_der_Reichswehr_zpsnnhdtzk6.jpg

yeah i am. as i said in page 1, i will add ideas when i get ideas.. this is not what must be done now. these are just ideas that MIGHT be done some day in future :)

... they are going to rework the animations for all infantry and weapons as they said.

Did you saw yet that new 'modern' persona animation (french semi auto for example) after last patch ? Only I can't watch on it when I'm sober ?

I'm appreciate CRS efforts to make patches that affected on 'core code', 'host issue' but can we hope sometimes get pach that fixing textures, explosions, persona animation to really modern version ?

Did you saw yet that new 'modern' persona animation (french semi auto for example) after last patch ? Only I can't watch on it when I'm sober ?

I'm appreciate CRS efforts to make patches that affected on 'core code', 'host issue' but can we hope sometimes get pach that fixing textures, explosions, persona animation to really modern version ?

i asked about reworked animations for loading gun, and holding/aiming etc.. i think XOOM answered me in facebook page: "Animation work is already in progress." so lets hope we get better and as realistic as possible animations for all infantry and maybe for all things (loading,aiming,holding,running,prone moving...)

and also explosions with much mud lifted into air and different kind of explosions for different weapons would be so cool!

Edited by tomppeli2k

i asked about reworked animations for loading gun' date=' and holding/aiming etc.. i think XOOM answered me in facebook page: [b']"Animation work is already in progress." so lets hope we get better and as realistic as possible animations for all infantry and maybe for all things (loading,aiming,holding,running,prone moving...)

and also explosions with much mud lifted into air and different kind of explosions for different weapons would be so cool!

Thank you ! Sounds great ! Will be waiting.

One request...a "jump" key. Nothing is worse than not being able to get over a low obstacle because your character has suddenly turned into an elephant. He can stand on his hind legs, but he can't jump an inch off the ground. :)

-Irish

hehe yeah, i personally dont care about jumping... did u mind that soldiers in real war didnt jump much because they could be shot? :D also heavy backpack. but yeah, maybe something little would be, no super jumps like in other games usually lol

Sure previous speaker meant not 'jump' but just 'step over'. Now persona can't even step over tree trunk or small 0.5 m high wall. In 2016 game still look like draft before big clean copy. As well as last 14 years. Persona can't lurch to peer out of wall - number one in all modern games.

Building and stucture textures ! (facepalm)

Patch over patch but warp procedure the same in 14 years.

10-15 seconds before spawn to hear that is warp FRU. 10-15 seconds for despawn, change ingame pane to uncheck FRU checkbox. 10-15 seconds for new spawn :) Nice ! Try to explain how to do it for beginer in 5 seconds and useing 2-3 phrases.

If it is warp FRU, is it so hard to connect it to CP directly ?

As result we have what we have (look attach).

Edited by murzick

One small thing.

When tier 3 kicks in, add Canada. Same look as British inf and same kit in many cases. Dump some French divs or just re flag and re name a British one. Add the persona.

Not a huge undertaking but a huge nod to the significant role Canada played to the allied cause. There are others nations but it seems such an easy adjustment.