Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tys

Issues with x52 joystick [10.10]

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I've just come back to the game after a years long hiatus, and I decided to hook up my old x52, which I previously used on an older Mac Pro back in 2010 with mostly no issues. But now, when I try to remap the keybindings the x52 is getting read as the keyboard. IE: the main trigger is "Esc", the pinky button is "Backspace", and the other buttons are read as the Function buttons (f1, f2, f3, ecc). Rendering my beloved stick basically useless.

Anyone got any solution? I'm running a Macbook Pro with Yosemite. I've previously used the same stick for Warthunder (don't judge me), and it gave me no problems.

Thanks.

S!

I have reported this as well

and I think it has been noted by crs but no other comment on it by them has been offered

hope they get on it

the work around for firing won't help any pilot to get kills or stay alive

S!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have reported this as well

and I think it has been noted by crs but no other comment on it by them has been offered

hope they get on it

the work around for firing won't help any pilot to get kills or stay alive

S!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to solve it by redownloading and reinstalling BGE. Thing is, it's really wierd, I think I was accessing the live game with the beta version, the loading screen was changed...

I managed to solve it by redownloading and reinstalling BGE. Thing is' date=' it's really wierd, I think I was accessing the live game with the beta version, the loading screen was changed...[/quote']

The beta does work with the live game. The beta is released and works on the main server. Check the bugs forum, they have the link for the latest version.

Tried re installing the game.

No luck with changing the joy stick trigger / mapped to escape key / problem.

Still does the same thing.

Gah

:(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0