Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.34.10.10 - New MAC Test Client

XOOM

There is still an issue with Apple OS 10.10 and USB. Keymapper still not working correctly.

I am on OS 10.9.5 and 1.34.10.10 keymapper did not work for me. I have tried a while back. If there were any changes I will try again. Just let me know.

Actually I wont try, because I wont be able to recover 1.34.9.255, which is the playable version I am on now. Going to http://www.battlegroundeurope.net/getting-started the only version for download there is the BROKEN 1.34.10.10. VERY BAD!!! Don't put up for download for new people a version that is BROKEN and has a known elementary bug, such as keymapper. Fix it first, or forget about mac support altogether. At any rate, please put the 1.34.9.255 there for download.

OS 10.9.5 used.

I found an dmg of 1.34.9 on my HD so I went ahead and took the plunge of uninstalling it and trying 1.34.10 again. No, cant get my JS to work. Its a Thrustmaster T-flight hotas X. Also noticed some weird behavior. The installer actually is not an installer. Just a precompiled executable? Right? I forgot that was the case. Also when I try to open it on top it shows as 1.34.9.255 as can be seen below.

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-03%20at%201.31.15%20PM_zpsprvks0ou.png

Trying to enter the game in offline mode lets me know at the load screen on the lower corner that the version is 1.34.10.6 ??!!:confused: Is that the host version or what? The changes in the skins are obvious and also the new load screen is there, so I am indeed on the right version. I got the dmg from your link on this thread. When testing my JS it does not work. All buttons map to Fn keys as before.

Edited by bogol

running mac version 10.10.2 yosemite, joystick is logitech extreme 3d pro. Tho the JS is older it was working fine before the new game client. I now get F commands for the buttons and esc command from the fire button.:confused: I also get the white screen on game load interface... no map, but it loads into game fine. I have had no other problems as anything but air force in the game.:cool: There is no problem flying A/C just the buttons.

Edited by mudd

running mac version 10.10.2 yosemite' date=' joystick is logitech extreme 3d pro. Tho the JS is older it was working fine before the new game client. I now get F commands for the buttons and esc command from the fire button.:confused: I also get the white screen on game load interface... no map, but it loads into game fine. I have had no other problems as anything but air force in the game.:cool: There is no problem flying A/C just the buttons.[/quote']

well, seems nothing has changed.

Oh well.

• 4 weeks later...
Soooo... Is anyone working on the mac client? It is awfully quiet in here.

Just wondering myself as I am hoping to use the mac version...for flying and the joystick issue remains I think

The mac client doesn't seem to be near the top of the issues list. They still link to the broken 1.34.10 client on the download page for new players. Very, very bad! Shoot, I don't even get an app icon with my 1.34.10 client. Luckily, I have a copy 1.34.9.

Halp!

I have the latest version installed on Mavericks and all was well until today. When I try to go online I get the dreaded CTD! Strange as I can play offline.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Halp!

I have the latest version installed on Mavericks and all was well until today. When I try to go online I get the dreaded CTD! Strange as I can play offline.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

You might try resetting your parameter ram...mb there's something corrupted that could get reset(?).

Restart your computer while holding down the P,R and option and command key at the sametime.

Could try re install as well.

Just a thought...back in the day a person could start their mac's with no extensions active then slowly trouble shoot what was in conflict and creating problems....come a long way since then.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have an iMac Running 10.10.4 using a F-16 CombatStick USB. I have the issue with the function keys when trying to map the buttons.

Model Name: iMac

Model Identifier: iMac15,1

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 3.5 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 16 GB

Boot ROM Version: IM151.0207.B03

SMC Version (system): 2.22f16

CH COMBATSTICK USB:

Product ID: 0x00f4

Vendor ID: 0x068e

Version: 0.00

Speed: Up to 1.5 Mb/sec

Manufacturer: CH PRODUCTS

Location ID: 0x14600000 / 3

Current Available (mA): 500

Current Required (mA): 32

I have rolled back to 1.34.9.255 where I did not have this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Any status on two very annoying mac bugs?

That is the CMD-h white screen, meaning I can no longer do anything else when running game - a MAJOR liability mind you.

And the waypoints that often reply 'submission denied', instead of placing the waypoint.

I can live w/o waypoints being stable, but please do not release a mac client that we can't CMD-h out of correctly.