Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bilton

Gold Builder Now Free Player?

12 posts in this topic

I am a gold builder and haven't been able to access these forums until this recent free player initiative.

How long was gold builder membership for? I thought it was for life.

Ugh, what a snatch, guess you fell through the roster. Should give Bloo an heads up so he can fix your account.

so long Slpr

Ugh, what a snatch, guess you fell through the roster. Should give Bloo an heads up so he can fix your account.

so long Slpr

This is the equivalent of Jack Nicklaus being left out of the PGA Hall of Fame. The Barracks would be flabbergasted if they knew.

Can you at least confirm my player statue, which is a pilgrimage shrine for all infantry, still stands?

NOT IMPRESSED CRS.

Two posts back and I'm already fixing things again.

You're not the only gold builder w forum issues... myself and at least one squaddie play forum roulette quite often. My personal theory is that one of the Hamsters hates me, so when its on shift............

I've Pm'd a Rat and posted my situation here both to no avail.

Why can't someone resolve my situation

This is the equivalent of Jack Nicklaus being left out of the PGA Hall of Fame. The Barracks would be flabbergasted if they knew.

Can you at least confirm my player statue, which is a pilgrimage shrine for all infantry, still stands? ...

No, unfortunately I can't, but to convince you, I don't have an statue of my own either, despite them bucks paid, simply doesn't matter, any more questions?

so long Slpr

Any updates?

Apparently since you have 2 names, you need to pay for your second one in order to ensure full functionality......

*runs*

(this is a joke by the way - just in case it doesn't translate well through text)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0