Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
mudpuppy

Benefits of going from FTP to Premium?

mudpuppy

What are the perks???:confused:

Lob12

More weapons.

being able to capture.

Get up in ranks.

rossco

Free to play basically just has access to rifles and the most basic tanks and planes. Premium has access to everything in the spawn lists. Atm, I think the Rats gave everyone premium for 2 weeks, so it's a good opportunity to sample what it's like. Imo, even if you don't want to pay the $18/month for premium, even the $5 starter account would be worth it for SMGs and the ability to cap.

mudpuppy

Thanks for the info.. I upgraded my account a week ago and had played for 2 weeks prior.. I have completed all the training.. But still I am a recruit and cannot capture anything.. Still only 2 weapon systems.. what does take to get more????

bmw
Thanks for the info.. I upgraded my account a week ago and had played for 2 weeks prior.. I have completed all the training.. But still I am a recruit and cannot capture anything.. Still only 2 weapon systems.. what does take to get more????

Send email to XOOM or OHM

blipoop

That isn't normal, I'd send an email to xoom(at)playnet.com

(replace (at) with @ - take that bots)

Sign in to follow this