Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mudpuppy

Benefits of going from FTP to Premium?

6 posts in this topic

Free to play basically just has access to rifles and the most basic tanks and planes. Premium has access to everything in the spawn lists. Atm, I think the Rats gave everyone premium for 2 weeks, so it's a good opportunity to sample what it's like. Imo, even if you don't want to pay the $18/month for premium, even the $5 starter account would be worth it for SMGs and the ability to cap.

Thanks for the info.. I upgraded my account a week ago and had played for 2 weeks prior.. I have completed all the training.. But still I am a recruit and cannot capture anything.. Still only 2 weapon systems.. what does take to get more????

Thanks for the info.. I upgraded my account a week ago and had played for 2 weeks prior.. I have completed all the training.. But still I am a recruit and cannot capture anything.. Still only 2 weapon systems.. what does take to get more????

Send email to XOOM or OHM

That isn't normal, I'd send an email to xoom(at)playnet.com

(replace (at) with @ - take that bots)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0