• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vynalderp

Suggestion: Draw Distance modifier

3 posts in this topic

So, I was going through the options and I didn't notice a slider or option for changing the draw distance. If there isn't one, can it be added? I noticed the draw distance is actually kinda large and having a slider would really help increase FPS. Or, if there is one and I overlooked it, where is it?

Pretty sure its F10 in game...

If you check keymapper it will tell you what the Function keys do.

Pretty sure its F10 in game...

If you check keymapper it will tell you what the Function keys do.

That is correct. F10 decreases the range you can see and can help increase performance. There are four levels and it cycles through them in order, going back to max after reaching minimum. Good for infantry, bad as a pilot or tanker.

;)

Edited by GVONPAUL

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0