Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kosty

bluedrake guys + all new players

7 posts in this topic

To all new players:

Please keep in mind You can only capture flags in cities where High Command officers have placed an Attack Objective (AO) on! (the blinking cities on map)

The number of available AOs varies during the day and depends on the number of players online. You can't just wander off to ANY enemy city and capture flags there!

So I recommend to follow the chat and connect with High Command! Otherwise You will miss important info and where the next attacks are planned and prepared!

Good advice Kosty. We need to help them and all of our new friends as much as we can. Make sure you (the VETS) tune the [ HELP ] channel and assist frequently.

LOL I so remember my first days walking forever to a town with no AO.

ya then u found a burger king and haven't left since.... lol

LOL I so remember my first days walking forever to a town with no AO.

I remember being able to actually spawn in anywhere and have equipment there, and battles. aahh the old days, kind of miss it. I do understand the need for the current way it is done, just reminiscing a bit. :P

I remember being able to actually spawn in anywhere and have equipment there' date=' and battles. aahh the old days, kind of miss it. I do understand the need for the current way it is done, just reminiscing a bit. :P[/quote']

LOL...yeah. I remember the opel hot drops to take a town with just a truck full of guys. EWS goes off and then the whole town became a hotbed of activity after 3-4 depots fell at once.......assuming it was a town worth holding.

LOL...yeah. I remember the opel hot drops to take a town with just a truck full of guys. EWS goes off and then the whole town became a hotbed of activity after 3-4 depots fell at once.......assuming it was a town worth holding.

Or the drunken nights with 5 guys and an opel capping 5-6 towns

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0