Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
todberg

Host down?

22 posts in this topic

server issues will be resolved

But main thing is crs and hc should stop lording it over pb - imho

carry on

outstanding CRS ! I have time to play today, but cant ! NOTE TO SELF : go to battleground europe website check to see how much i pay a year for premium subscription & if its worth it! Dont worry CRS you will get your funding for new hardware! just put the game back online ! love/hate the game ! AXIS for ever! EAGLE

This happened last night, rats worked through the night and will be on it again today. Server hard drive apparently took a dump.

4a313b456347f491b310fe2cd823682b.jpg

BLOO and TGUNR are working hard.... I dont dare ask them home longer as I dont want to get my ice cream taken away from me.

As soon as i hear anything I will let everyone know.

"A Day Without Killing is Like A Day Without Sunshine"...

I Told You Guys Not To Use Microsoft Security Essentials...

Oh, and OHM, Tell The Dude With The Patch Over His Eye and The Abnormal Fixation On Lit Matches To Get A Shave...

11:00PM UPDATE

Our team has been working all day on getting the game going. Needless to say, another frustrating long day of our guys busting their ass in exceedingly over time hours. We have run into several road blocks replacing this particular drive but we're keeping on target trying several different ways to configure and get the drive properly installed and compatible with the current system. It's not as simple as taking a drive out and putting it back in.

We'll continue to update you as much as we can. We are doing our absolute best and all hands are on deck. Thanks to all of you who have made our base line funding goal. We will put that to good use as soon as the funds have been dispersed (2 weeks after campaign ends). Eyes on the stretch goal. Stay tuned for more regarding the campaign coming back online. S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0