Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kibbles77

Bots/AI/Dummies?

8 posts in this topic

Is there any way to spawn bots/static AI soldiers(Or vehicles) in offline training mode? I've looked around and there supposedly is no clear indication of there being a way, but I just want to know (and I am sure others too) if a way is there that hasn't been spoken of much..I watched one video where there was a "Ragdoll test" where someone had a tank and were gunning down about a hundred british AI to test the ragdolling...How would they have down this? (Can't remember who it was, maybe a dev on a test server so..)

It'd just be nice if this was possible, i know its been asked a lot.

S!

When spawned in offline mode, simply press the space bar and your unit will leave an identical copy at the exact position. At least that's I've figured they must've done it.

so long Slpr

When spawned in offline mode, simply press the space bar and your unit will leave an identical copy at the exact position. At least that's I've figured they must've done it.

so long Slpr

Will it stay if you despawn then respawn as something different?

Guess so, at least for as long you don't restart the game. Their numbers might be limited though. Just test it, will take only a minute.

so long Slpr

Guess so, at least for as long you don't restart the game. Their numbers might be limited though. Just test it, will take only a minute.

so long Slpr

Thanks!

On 11.05.2015 at 8:04 AM, Slpr said:

so long Slpr

How to activate the battle mode between bots?

1 minute ago, kuzmichrus said:

How to activate the battle mode between bots?

They are not bots.
They are only target dummy clones, they have no AO, they dont move or fight

On 5/11/2015 at 0:37 AM, kibbles77 said:

Will it stay if you despawn then respawn as something different?

Long as you spawn the same location yes, if you change locations they vanish

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0