• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jake226

Found "fix" for joystick buttons.

2 posts in this topic

Downloaded latest wwiionline software and found trigger and buttons on my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro didn't work right.... trigger caused "Escape" and buttons I normally use for "Gunsight", "Instrument View", and "Secondary Weapon" wouldn't work. I went to Keymapper and changed "Escape" from keyboard ""escape" key to keyboard "control+escape" keys. Deleted keyboard keys assigned to "gunsight", "instrument view", and "secondary weapon". Assigned joystick trigger to "primary weapon" and my usual joystick buttons to "gunsight", "instrument panel", and "secondary weapon"(no keyboard keys).....works for me and function keys still work for radio keys... just have to remember to hit both control key and escape key at same time to escape.

This sounds like it could be a joystick software issue perhaps, do you have the drivers installed for your stick?

Just a thought anyway! :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0